Do you like music?
Wait….do you LOVE music?
Do you enjoy spreading the word about cool events to your friends and random people who cross your path? Do you like to write? Take photos?
IndyMojo is looking to beef up our team as we head into our busy season. If you’re a fan of what we do and enjoy telling people about music and events coming to town, then WE WANT YOU!
- Street Team
Street Team duties include, but are not limited to:
- Handing out flyers to people who might be interested in events.
- Putting up posters around the city
- Staffing the Mojo table at events – selling tickets, merch, telling people about shows
- Sharing events on social media.
- Having fun – this is the most important piece. If you’re not having fun, then what’s the point?
- Write previews for upcoming shows to draw interest and generate excitement
- Review shows to make people sad that they missed out.
- Generate ticket contests to help raise awareness about events.
- Capture memories
- Share to social media and/or writing team as needed.
All three of these positions are an integral part of our team and we could use some new blood energy as we go into the heaviest part of the year!
We’re looking for diverse music fans, but we obviously do a lot of work in the bass music and jam band scenes, so our focus is there.
If you feel you’re a good fit for the team, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Location (if in Indianapolis, please specify side of town)
- Short blurb about yourself – who are you? What are you into? Why are you here?
- What kind of shows do you like to attend?
- Favorite show you’ve ever attended? Why?
- Bonus points if your meme game is strong.
- Writers/Photographers – please include some samples of your work.
If this isn’t for you, but you know someone who would be a good fit, feel free to share the info!